Community Resettlement News
Bishop Eton parishioners have undertaken a commitment to apply to the Home Office through its Vulnerable Persons Resettlement Scheme to bring a refugee family from the Middle East to live in the Parish community.
Parishioners will support the family for at least two years until it’s members have learnt English, settled into schools, received healthcare,found employment and become integrated into, and independent within, the community.
Catholic Parishes helping Syrian refugees.
COMINGS AND GOINGS:
We will keep Fr Charles in our prayers as he joins Fr Charles Corrigan for a Parish Mission in Norbury during the coming week. Fr Andrew is taking a well-deserved break this week after all his extra work with Marriage Encounter and our Provincial Council in recent times.
RESETTLEMENT PROGRAMME update 4.11.18
If you missed Mass last Sunday you will have missed out on the fantastic news that we have been approved by the Home Office.
Our June/July Newsletter gives updates on our Home Office Application, the search for a house, and the latest fundraisers. If you did not receive a copy on the 8th July you can download one by clicking here If you have not already done so please check our wish-list of items for the house click here.
Contributing to the Resettlement Fund
Several people have been asking about how they can donate to the Resettlement Fund
Donations or standing orders may be made into the following account
Account name: Bishop Eton Resettlement Fund,
Bank: NatWest Allerton Road,
Sort code: 60-01-11
Account number 47505192
One off contributions by cheque, cash
For a one-off contribution please post your cheque made to `Bishop Eton Resettlement Fund` or cash in an envelope (clearly marked 'Resettlement Fund') through the Monastery door
Page 1 of 2
- Annual Novena - can you help?
- Are you 25 to 40?
- Polling Day - Public Service Announcement
- CTMH Walking Group 10.6.19
- Your Parish needs you - can you help?
- Women's Group Newsletter May 2019
- Churches together - Young Adults' forum
- Fr Tim - Redemptorist Youth Ministry May 2019
- Catholic Parishes helping Syrian Refugees
- There is more to a person than dementia
- “Could you knit/crochet a blanket for a sick person you may never meet? "
- World Youth Day at home - anyone interested?
- Paintings for Zimbabwe
- New App for 16-35 year olds
- Follow up to the Protection of Minors meeting
- SVP recruitment appeal March 2019
- CATENIAN BURSARY FUND
- The 'SYNOD' questions and SYNOD Survey
- Youth Synod 2018 - Final Document
- CTBI statement regarding Brexit and prayer
- Mass Intentions
- SVP food collection
- Mass Intentions
- Monthly Signed Mass at Christ the King
- Dementia Information
- Pentecost - Journeying together
- Talk on Spiritual Care at the End of Life:
- Formation Fund
- Easter Reflections from SYNOD2020
- Metropolitan Cathedral - Chorister recruitment
- Gin Tasting - Gibberd Room Metropolitan Cathedral
- Cathedral Book Club 30.5.19
- RLBUHT Chaplaincy volunteers needed
- Animate Gap Year
- CATHEDRAL - LADIES DAY 29.6.18
- Cathedral Concert Society
- Adoremus Te Prayer Group