Community Resettlement News
Bishop Eton parishioners have undertaken a commitment to apply to the Home Office through its Vulnerable Persons Resettlement Scheme to bring a refugee family from the Middle East to live in the Parish community.
Parishioners will support the family for at least two years until it’s members have learnt English, settled into schools, received healthcare,found employment and become integrated into, and independent within, the community.
Catholic Parishes helping Syrian refugees.
COMINGS AND GOINGS:
We will keep Fr Charles in our prayers as he joins Fr Charles Corrigan for a Parish Mission in Norbury during the coming week. Fr Andrew is taking a well-deserved break this week after all his extra work with Marriage Encounter and our Provincial Council in recent times.
RESETTLEMENT PROGRAMME update 4.11.18
If you missed Mass last Sunday you will have missed out on the fantastic news that we have been approved by the Home Office.
Our June/July Newsletter gives updates on our Home Office Application, the search for a house, and the latest fundraisers. If you did not receive a copy on the 8th July you can download one by clicking here If you have not already done so please check our wish-list of items for the house click here.
Contributing to the Resettlement Fund
Several people have been asking about how they can donate to the Resettlement Fund
Donations or standing orders may be made into the following account
Account name: Bishop Eton Resettlement Fund,
Bank: NatWest Allerton Road,
Sort code: 60-01-11
Account number 47505192
One off contributions by cheque, cash
For a one-off contribution please post your cheque made to `Bishop Eton Resettlement Fund` or cash in an envelope (clearly marked 'Resettlement Fund') through the Monastery door
Page 1 of 2
- Christmas Greetings Cards to parishes in the Holy Land.
- Women's Group Newsletter November 4th 2019
- Nugent Hamper Appeal (closing date 5th December)
- Raise money for Bishop Eton School whilst shopping
- Old Used Football Shirts needed
- Maize for Zimbabwe
- Walshingham Pilgrimage 12th - 14th December
- FORMER MEMBERS OF THE LIVERPOOL NOTRE DAME ASSOCIATION
- Catholic Singles
- Year of the Word 2020
- BE Green Project - Ideas List
- Youth J&P Schedule Sept to Dec 2019
- Pope's video message to UN climate summit
- BE Green Project with CAFOD
- Claire House Volunteers
- Mental Health Awareness
- Portraits of Redemptorists around the world
- RCIA 2019
- Marie Curie Helper Service
- VOLUNTEER WITH NUGENT
- Dementia Videos
- Nugent - Pre-loved campaign
- Safe Internet courses
- Monsignor Peter Cookson RIP
- Be A Cathedral Guide
- Saint Padre Pio Relic at the Cathedral
- Cathedral Book Club 28.11.19
- SYNOD 2020 Talks audio & download
- Creative Christmas Workshops
- St Bernadette Team - with Animate
- Animate +
- SYNOD 2020 Next steps
- Why we need more deacons?
- Report on the SYNOD Listening Process
- Sowers, Seeds and Sowing
- Cathedral Heritage Project
- Diploma and Certificate in Pastoral Ministry and Leadership
- SYNOD talks
- Little Church and Children’s Liturgy - please note
- NUGENT – Charity shop appeal
- Monthly Signed Mass at Christ the King
- Adoremus Te Prayer Group