Click on the image for a larger version of the poster, or in some cases additional information.
Click on the poster above for full details including the dates for this year.
Why not download a copy and spread the word.
FCJ Lenten activities
The FCJ Young Adult Network has arranged a number of events for Lent - see below
The Mystery of Everything
Lenten Retreat in daily life
From now on
Mental Health Awareness, Unbind them, let them go free (John 11:44).
An afternoon at LACE on Wednesday, 15 May, 2.00pm-4.30pm. Keynote speakers will be Father Conor Stainton-Polland who is Parish Priest of St Matthew’s and St Cecilia’s Parishes and is also Chair of the Wigan Family Welfare Charity and Kathy Devlin who is Clinical Manager at the Beacon Counselling Trust.
To book a place please contact the parish office
Knock Pilgrimages is a member of the Travel Trust Association and is fully protected by ATOL T7613.
- Divine Mercy Sunday at Bishop Eton
- Women's Group Update 12.4.19
- Four ways to Prepare for Holy week
- The Cross of Gratitude at St Mary’s Clapham
- Catholic Parished helping Syrian Refugees
- Women's Group Newsletter April 2019
- There is more to a person than dementia
- “Could you knit/crochet a blanket for a sick person you may never meet? "
- World Youth Day at home - anyone interested?
- Paintings for Zimbabwe
- Faith in Action - help needed
- Cathedral Easter Egg collection
- Cathedral Book Club 30.5.19
- Cathedral Walking Group 19.5.19
- Two Cathedral's Messiah
- Easter Day Choral Evening Prayer
- RLBUHT Chaplaincy volunteers needed
- Archdiocesan Vacancies
- Cathedral Education Service - co-ordinator
- Animate Gap Year
- CATHEDRAL - LADIES DAY 29.6.18
- Cathedral Concert Society
- SPRING INTO EASTER’ WORKSHOPS
- Monthly Mass for the Deaf Community at Christ the King
- Adoremus Te Prayer Group
- Faith for Life Course