COMINGS AND GOINGS:
We will keep Fr Charles in our prayers as he joins Fr Charles Corrigan for a Parish Mission in Norbury during the coming week. Fr Andrew is taking a well-deserved break this week after all his extra work with Marriage Encounter and our Provincial Council in recent times.
Angela D completed a walk from Childwall to Southport in aid of the Bro Benjamin Feeding Project & Archie Lloyd Foundation. For anyone still wishing to sponsor, envelopes are available in the porch.
Chance for Childhood visits Bishop Eton
Thank you so much @Bishop_Eton and @SL_Vineyard for the wonderful welcome in Liverpool 😊 Always so great to meet some of our amazing supporters! Together we will achieve #NoChildForgotten pic.twitter.com/1H7v54Wj6V— Chance for Childhood (@ChanceChildhood) April 4, 2019
“Could you knit/crochet a blanket for a sick person you may never meet?
The idea is that before you start knitting/ crocheting the blanket, or, as you make the blanket (either by yourself, or as part of e.g. a knit and natter group), you pray for the sick person who will eventually receive the blanket.
Specification: 60cm x 60cm, any colours, any wools. Blankets are given to each patient at Marie Curie by the chaplain.
For full details click here
Please bring any completed blankets to the monastery reception
CTMH Update 3.4.2019
Please note the Social Walking Group on Monday the 8th April has been postponed.
Friday 5th April
OPEN DOOR COFFEE MORNING Allerton URC 10:30 – Noon
All Welcome, in the sanctuary.
THE COFFEE STOP Every Friday at Elm Hall Drive Methodist 10:30 – Noon
Meet for coffee and a chat with friends
Nugent Annual Collection
The Nugent annual collection will take place after Masses today, Sunday 31 March. Gift Aid envelopes are available in the porch. The appeal this year, “In Your Name”, focuses on Caritas projects. Serving children and adults with learning disabilities. As well as your generosity, your prayerful support is of tremendous value to our staff and volunteers and the people Nugent serve. Find out more about Nugent and its projects at www.wearenugent.org
Page 8 of 86
- Dementia Friendly Afternoon Tea and sing-along
- Bellerive Open Evening
- KSC AND SPUC ROSARY CRUSADE:
- Self Esteem and the Love of God 12-14th July
- Bach Collective "Magnificat" at Liverpool Parish Church
- St Mark’s Church BBQ:
- Organ music at St James Woolton
- Bishop Eton Creation Mass
- St Mary's Shrine Church Warrington - Pro-Life garden fete
- St Edward's Open Evening
- Alpha Course at Animate
- Parish Garden Party on Sunday 30 June.
- St Mary’s College, Crosby
- Summer School for Young Adults (18-35)
- CAFOD Climate pilgrimage
- Come and See October 2019
- One World Group Afternoon tea - cancellation
- TATTON PARK Coach trip
- SYNOD 2020 - Information gathering
- Dementia Friends' Champion training
- Gergely Juhasz - ordination to the diaconate
- Novena 2019
- Thank you from Fr Charles
- Women's Group Newsletter late May 2019
- SYNOD Listening Sessions and associated information
- Homily at Fr Barrie's funeral
- Redemptorist Vocations Prayer
- St Mary's Parish Pilgrimage to Rome and Assisi
- Catholic Link - Pope Francis minute
- DEFIB and FIRST AID Training for Parishioners 9.6.19
- Parish Garden Party - helpers neeed
- Your Parish needs you - can you help?
- Churches together - Young Adults' forum
- Fr Tim - Redemptorist Youth Ministry May 2019
- Catholic Parishes helping Syrian Refugees
- There is more to a person than dementia
- “Could you knit/crochet a blanket for a sick person you may never meet? "
- World Youth Day at home - anyone interested?
- Paintings for Zimbabwe
- New App for 16-35 year olds
- Follow up to the Protection of Minors meeting
- Archdiocesan Lourdes Pilgrimage Association
- Information Day at Sharing view sharing at the Cathedral
- Cathedral Walking Group 30.6.19
- Talk on Spiritual Care at the End of Life:
- Formation Fund
- Celebrate the Child Mass 30.6.19
- Easter Reflections from SYNOD2020
- RLBUHT Chaplaincy volunteers needed
- Animate Gap Year
- Cathedral Concert Society
- Adoremus Te Prayer Group