Redemptorist Vocations Prayer
The latest Vocations prayer leaflet has an updated version of the Vocations prayer. Perhaps you could add it to your regular prayers.
Father, we thank you for the blessings you have given us
in Christ our Redeemer.
Let your Spirit overshadow your people,
making your gentle invitation heard in many hearts.
Lord of the Harvest, bless the Redemptorist family
here and throughout the world
with many vocations, so that those in greatest need
will experience the Good News of Redemption.
May your love grow among us and your kingdom come,
through Christ our Lord. AMEN
ST MARY'S PARISH PILGRIMGE TO ROME AND ASSISI:
28 October- 2 November 2019:
CTMH Update 22.5.19
Please note the meeting point for the walk on 10th June has been corrected to St Thomas Street.
Friday May 24th
THE COFFEE STOP Every Friday at Elm Hall Drive Methodist 10:30 – Noon
Meet for coffee and a chat with friends
TODDLER GROUP All Hallows: 9:30am
DEFIB and FIRST AID: NOTICE FOR PARISHIONERS:
We are in the process of improving our basic life-saving equipment with the purchase of a defibrillator.
Before the equipment arrives we would like as many parishioners as possible to attend some Basic Life Saving and defibrillator equipment training.
Training will take place on Sunday 9 June in FMH after EACH Mass. Further dates will be announced over the coming months. Please attend at least one session.
people to sell tickets each Sunday after Masses throughout June
lots of muscle for setting up on Sat 29 June at 3pm and Sunday 30 June at 11am
lots of muscle for putting everything away on Sunday 30 June at 5pm
people to staff stalls
people to staff the gate
people to do the BBQ
people to help Kris with the bar
people to help with the children's games
My thanks to Andrew Finch and John Harris, our representatives, who are planning a series of meetings to ensure that our parish voice is well represented at the Synod: please respond as generously as you can.
For the latest Sunday Reflection from the Archdiocesan SYNOD team click here
Page 4 of 86
- Dementia Friendly Afternoon Tea and sing-along
- Bellerive Open Evening
- KSC AND SPUC ROSARY CRUSADE:
- Self Esteem and the Love of God 12-14th July
- Bach Collective "Magnificat" at Liverpool Parish Church
- St Mark’s Church BBQ:
- Organ music at St James Woolton
- Bishop Eton Creation Mass
- St Mary's Shrine Church Warrington - Pro-Life garden fete
- St Edward's Open Evening
- Alpha Course at Animate
- Parish Garden Party on Sunday 30 June.
- St Mary’s College, Crosby
- Summer School for Young Adults (18-35)
- CAFOD Climate pilgrimage
- Come and See October 2019
- One World Group Afternoon tea - cancellation
- TATTON PARK Coach trip
- SYNOD 2020 - Information gathering
- Dementia Friends' Champion training
- Gergely Juhasz - ordination to the diaconate
- Novena 2019
- Thank you from Fr Charles
- Women's Group Newsletter late May 2019
- SYNOD Listening Sessions and associated information
- Homily at Fr Barrie's funeral
- Redemptorist Vocations Prayer
- St Mary's Parish Pilgrimage to Rome and Assisi
- Catholic Link - Pope Francis minute
- DEFIB and FIRST AID Training for Parishioners 9.6.19
- Parish Garden Party - helpers neeed
- Your Parish needs you - can you help?
- Churches together - Young Adults' forum
- Fr Tim - Redemptorist Youth Ministry May 2019
- Catholic Parishes helping Syrian Refugees
- There is more to a person than dementia
- “Could you knit/crochet a blanket for a sick person you may never meet? "
- World Youth Day at home - anyone interested?
- Paintings for Zimbabwe
- New App for 16-35 year olds
- Follow up to the Protection of Minors meeting
- Archdiocesan Lourdes Pilgrimage Association
- Information Day at Sharing view sharing at the Cathedral
- Cathedral Walking Group 30.6.19
- Talk on Spiritual Care at the End of Life:
- Formation Fund
- Celebrate the Child Mass 30.6.19
- Easter Reflections from SYNOD2020
- RLBUHT Chaplaincy volunteers needed
- Animate Gap Year
- Cathedral Concert Society
- Adoremus Te Prayer Group