Annual NOVENA leading to the Feast of OLPS:
Fr Michael Henesy has generously offered to guide us through Nine Days of Prayer in honour of Our Lady of Perpetual Succour from Wednesday 19 June to Thursday 27 June, the Feast itself.
It will all take place before the Shrine in our church, which itself dates back exactly 150 years.
He has asked me to share this note with you:
“The overall theme for this year is ‘ministering to each other’.
With this in mind we invite anyone who would like to be part of the team to run the Nine Days, or would like to be involved in the services (or behind the scenes) to make themselves known.
There are forms at the back of the church. Please leave your name, telephone number and email address (if you have one). Note, it is not necessary to be available for all nine days.
PLEASE SIGN UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE because the event is less than a month away."
My thanks to Andrew Finch and John Harris, our representatives, who are planning a series of meetings to ensure that our parish voice is well represented at the Synod: please respond as generously as you can.
For the latest Sunday Reflection from the Archdiocesan SYNOD team click here
POLLING DAY THURSDAY 23 MAY:
The Fisher-More Hall is in use all day as a polling station. Please be patient and careful entering/exiting church.
Huge thanks to all who supported the Project Zimbabwe Fundraiser meal at Eton Place on Thursday, we raised £440!
Talk on Zimbabwe in the Fisher-More Hall on Friday 7 June at 7.00pm
ALSO...the next project is “Buy a tile” (£4 each) more info to follow in the bulletin and BE Alive.
Are you involved in supporting Family Catechesis as a member of the team for Baptism or First Holy Communion?
Prayer Resource for married couples
Page 1 of 84
- Jack Traynor - Miracle at Lourdes 25.5.19
- Summer School for Young Adults (18-35)
- St Mary's Parish Walk 8.6.19
- Dementia Awareness Week at St Mary's 2019
- St Mary's Community Theatre 20.5.2019
- Women's Group - Llangollen trip
- A talk on the situation in Bethlehem
- Vocations weekend for young women
- Dementia Action Week - Free Market Place 24.5.19
- CAFOD Climate pilgrimage
- May devotions at St Mary's Woolton
- Theological talks at St Charles Aigburth
- SFX Plant sale
- Come and See October 2019
- Dementia friendly Sing a long last Fri of the month at St Mary's
- Annual Novena - can you help?
- Are you 25 to 40?
- Polling Day - Public Service Announcement
- CTMH Walking Group 10.6.19
- Your Parish needs you - can you help?
- Women's Group Newsletter May 2019
- Churches together - Young Adults' forum
- Knights of St Columba - recruitment drive 19.5.19
- Fr Tim - Redemptorist Youth Ministry May 2019
- Catholic Parishes helping Syrian Refugees
- There is more to a person than dementia
- “Could you knit/crochet a blanket for a sick person you may never meet? "
- World Youth Day at home - anyone interested?
- Paintings for Zimbabwe
- New App for 16-35 year olds
- Follow up to the Protection of Minors meeting
- SVP recruitment appeal March 2019
- CATENIAN BURSARY FUND
- The 'SYNOD' questions and SYNOD Survey
- Youth Synod 2018 - Final Document
- CTBI statement regarding Brexit and prayer
- Mass Intentions
- SVP food collection
- Mass Intentions
- Monthly Signed Mass at Christ the King
- Pentecost - Journeying together
- Talk on Spiritual Care at the End of Life:
- Formation Fund
- Easter Reflections from SYNOD2020
- Metropolitan Cathedral - Chorister recruitment
- Gin Tasting - Gibberd Room Metropolitan Cathedral
- Cathedral Book Club 30.5.19
- Cathedral Walking Group 19.5.19
- RLBUHT Chaplaincy volunteers needed
- Animate Gap Year
- CATHEDRAL - LADIES DAY 29.6.18
- Cathedral Concert Society
- Adoremus Te Prayer Group