CTMH Update 9.5.19
Thursday 9th May
St Matthew & St James Church Open Day 10.00am – 4.00pm
The Church will be open from 10.00 to 4.00pm. There will be 4 tours with Rev. Alan Kennedy at 10.30, 12.00, 1.30 and 3.00pm and Colin Porter will play a short recital at 3.45pm. The coffee bar will be open for cakes and scones. Please share with others this opportunity to enjoy this magnificent church.
World Day of Prayer for Vocations
Today the Church throughout the world prays for vocations. Will you make a special effort to ask the Lord for more vocations to the priesthood and religious life?
- Pray for the priests who have ministered to you throughout your life, both living and dead.
- Keep our parish priests in your prayers throughout the week.
- Encourage your children, grandchildren, or other young people to consider a vocation as a priest or religious brother or sister.
- Pray a rosary for more young men and women in our diocese to respond to God’s call.
- Join an “Invisible Monastery" : Pledge to pray for vocations at the international website, invisiblemonastery.com. It was inspired by a call from the Vatican urging Catholics to “organize an ‘invisible monastery’ in which many persons, day and night, are committed to continuous prayer for priestly vocations.”
CTMH Update 1.5.2019
Friday May 3rd
THE COFFEE STOP Every Friday at Elm Hall Drive Methodist 10:30 – Noon
Meet for coffee and a chat with friends
Open Doors Coffee Morning for Christian Aid
Allerton United Reformed Church – 10.30 to 12 Noon
As well as the usual tea and coffee, there will be home-made cakes; books; a table sale including jewellery; a raffle and nearly-new clothing (women's, men's and children's - many unworn with labels). FREE admission. All donations and sales proceeds to CHRISTIAN AID.
CTMH Update 17.4.2019
May this Easter be a special time of reflection and celebration, from the Crucifixion to the Resurrection of our Redeemer. On Saturday you are invited to join the City Centre Walk of Witness.
Saturday 20th April
Liverpool City Centre Walk of Witness 2pm – 3pm
Page 3 of 84
- Jack Traynor - Miracle at Lourdes 25.5.19
- Summer School for Young Adults (18-35)
- St Mary's Parish Walk 8.6.19
- Dementia Awareness Week at St Mary's 2019
- Women's Group - Llangollen trip
- A talk on the situation in Bethlehem
- Vocations weekend for young women
- Dementia Action Week - Free Market Place 24.5.19
- CAFOD Climate pilgrimage
- May devotions at St Mary's Woolton
- Theological talks at St Charles Aigburth
- SFX Plant sale
- Come and See October 2019
- Dementia friendly Sing a long last Fri of the month at St Mary's
- Annual Novena - can you help?
- Are you 25 to 40?
- Polling Day - Public Service Announcement
- CTMH Walking Group 10.6.19
- Your Parish needs you - can you help?
- Women's Group Newsletter May 2019
- Churches together - Young Adults' forum
- Fr Tim - Redemptorist Youth Ministry May 2019
- Catholic Parishes helping Syrian Refugees
- There is more to a person than dementia
- “Could you knit/crochet a blanket for a sick person you may never meet? "
- World Youth Day at home - anyone interested?
- Paintings for Zimbabwe
- New App for 16-35 year olds
- Follow up to the Protection of Minors meeting
- SVP recruitment appeal March 2019
- CATENIAN BURSARY FUND
- The 'SYNOD' questions and SYNOD Survey
- Youth Synod 2018 - Final Document
- CTBI statement regarding Brexit and prayer
- Mass Intentions
- SVP food collection
- Mass Intentions
- Monthly Signed Mass at Christ the King
- Dementia Information
- Pentecost - Journeying together
- Talk on Spiritual Care at the End of Life:
- Formation Fund
- Easter Reflections from SYNOD2020
- Metropolitan Cathedral - Chorister recruitment
- Gin Tasting - Gibberd Room Metropolitan Cathedral
- Cathedral Book Club 30.5.19
- RLBUHT Chaplaincy volunteers needed
- Animate Gap Year
- CATHEDRAL - LADIES DAY 29.6.18
- Cathedral Concert Society
- Adoremus Te Prayer Group