Professional Help Required:
We are looking for some more help, especially over the weekends, to support the elderly confrères, whose disabilities are becoming more pronounced. Ideally we are looking for people with a nursing background.
Anyone interested, please contact Fr Tim or Fr Andrew and we can discuss the matter, including the requisite recompense.
The Piety Shop:
The Piety Shop Open after Masses each Sunday until Christmas. All profits go to Project Zimbabwe.
2020 diaries and Stations of The Infancy, from Redemptorist Publications now in stock.
The 2020 diaries feature a beautiful painting each month, and a number of reflections. You can read all about the Stations of the Resurrection by clicking here.
Kenya fundraiser night
A fundraising night will take place in the Fisher-More Hall on 30 November from 7.30pm. This will support a young parishioner to go to Kenya this Easter to help with education and building a school.
There will be bingo, raffle and a performance by the young person and some friends.
Tickets are £5, bingo and raffles costing £5 each also. Bring your own food and drink. Tickets will be on sale after Mass today.
Christmas meal in St Mary's Parish Hall on Christmas Day 1.00-4.00pm.
For anybody who will be eating alone this year, irrespective of religion or income.
Anyone is welcome.
Please contact Anita on the number below or your parish office to book a place.
All offers of help would be gratefully received! Anita on 07387576741
CANCELLATION OF EXPLORING OUR FAITH SESSIONS:
Please note the Exploring Our Faith Sessions at St Mary's scheduled for 21 November and 19 December have been cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances.
St Mary's Pastoral Team apologise for any inconvenience caused and sessions will resume in January 2020.
Allerton Farmers' Market Stall
Saturday 7th December
Things are now falling into place for the CTMH Market stall.
There will be displays for
- ·Christmas Cards,
- ·The Hope Christmas Magazine,
- ·Christmas Angels and
- ·a Children’s Booklet with the Christmas Story produced by The Bible Society and Hope.
St Nicholas Anglican Church and the Methodist Partnership in Halewood have generously donated 40 Christmas Angels, but we would welcome more. If you can knit, sew or crochet one or more in the next couple of weeks it would be greatly appreciated. Patterns are available at the following links
To learn more about Christmas Angels Click here
We also still need your prayer and more people to lighten the load on staffing the stall, particularly between 10.00am and 1.00pm.
Page 1 of 87
- Love and Mercy Faustina 18.11.19
- Bishop Eton Landing Library 20.11.19
- Dementia friendly - Christmas Afternoon Tea at St Mary's 22.11.19
- Advent retreat on Dec 7th in Foxhill
- Youth Mass for Youth Sunday
- FCJ Vocations Weekend
- Space to be Service @ St Matthews 23.11.19
- FORMER MEMBERS OF THE LIVERPOOL NOTRE DAME ASSOCIATION
- Exploring our Faith
- SYNOD2020 Talks
- Irenaues Women's Weekend 29th Nov - 1st Dec
- Professional Help Required to support the elderly confreres
- Christmas meal for those alone on Christmas Day
- Paintings for Zimbabwe
- Exploring our Faith 21st November cancelled
- CTMH - Allerton Farmers' Market Stall 7.12.19
- Christmas Greetings Cards to parishes in the Holy Land.
- Women's Group Newsletter November 4th 2019
- Nugent Hamper Appeal (closing date 5th December)
- Raise money for Bishop Eton School whilst shopping
- Old Used Football Shirts needed
- Maize for Zimbabwe
- Catholic Singles
- Year of the Word 2020
- Youth J&P Schedule Sept to Dec 2019
- Pope's video message to UN climate summit
- Claire House Volunteers
- Portraits of Redemptorists around the world
- Marie Curie Helper Service
- VOLUNTEER WITH NUGENT
- Nugent - Pre-loved campaign
- Safe Internet courses
- THE ARCHBISHOP ROMERO TRUST
- SYNOD 2020 an update July 2019
- NSPCC on line safety video series
- Monsignor Peter Cookson RIP - Funeral details
- Be a Cathedral Guide
- Cathedral Book Club 28.11.19
- SYNOD 2020 Talks audio & download
- Creative Christmas Workshops
- St Bernadette Team - with Animate
- Animate +
- SYNOD 2020 Next steps
- Why we need more deacons?
- Report on the SYNOD Listening Process
- Sowers, Seeds and Sowing
- Diploma and Certificate in Pastoral Ministry and Leadership
- SYNOD talks
- Little Church and Children’s Liturgy - please note
- NUGENT – Charity shop appeal
- Monthly Signed Mass at Christ the King
- Adoremus Te Prayer Group