The Women's group will meet on Tuesday 28 January, 12.30pm for a Lunchtime Session at the Fisher-More Hall. Sheila Reade will speak about ‘Wellbeing in 2020’. Please bring a packed lunch. Tea and coffee will be provided. There may even be a raffle!
Please note the first Women's Group newsletter has been issued, with details of upcoming events. You can read it by clicking here.
LOURDES SPECIAL WEEKEND DEPARTURE BY AIR - FROM MANCHESTER TO CARCASSONNE
9 - 12 OCTOBER 2020, 4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS. ONLY £479.00
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
Return flights Manchester – Carcassonne; Airport duty & passenger taxes; Coach transfers in France to Lourdes.; 10kg Checked in suitcase for the aircraft hold. ;Full Board in Lourdes in 3 * Hotel; Full Pilgrimage programme.
Travel Insurance.; Single room Supplement £120.00; Lourdes City Tax
To book contact Leisure Time Travel on 0151 287 8000 or 07512 856 045
From the Women's Group Team
St Mary's and Bishop Eton Women's Group
11th January 2020
Happy New Year to each one of you and I hope that you are recovered from all the jollifications and ready to plunge headlong into a new decade - well maybe step gingerly
Cath McVey sends her thanks:
"Just to let you know that I was able to buy 27 Greggs vouchers with the money that was donated from ladies in the Women’s Group.
They were gratefully received and meant that 27 hot food items and 27 hot drinks were bought not to mention 13 and a half hours in the warmth of the cafe whilst being consumed.
A big thank you to everybody!"
On the basis that Greggs is not just for Christmas if you wish to continue supporting in this way you can put £5 in an envelope marked:
Greggs - for the attention of Cath McVey
Envelopes can be left at the Monastery or St Mary’s Presbytery.
CTMH Update 15.1.2020
The Churches Together on Merseyside have issued a News brief for 2020. Click here to read it.
Tuesday 21st January
CREDIT UNION and RIVERSIDE’S FLOATING SUPPORT
Every Tuesday at St Barnabas 10.30am - Noon
St Barnabas Church host a Lodge Lane Credit Union drop in service in church. A full range of Credit Union services is available.
There is also a drop-in support service, run by the Riverside Housing Floating Support Team which promotes the wellbeing and independence of vulnerable people in Liverpool. Advice on matters such as, budgeting, debt management, accessing benefits and finding/sustaining accommodation is available.
Tea and coffee is available between 10.30am and noon.
Page 1 of 83
- Bereavement Support Group
- Liverpool Notre Dame Association Mass - 25.1.20
- Walsingham Pilgrimage
- Recovery from Divorce and Separation meetings
- Quiet Days at the Cenacle
- Justice and Peace Youth Group Table Sale 9.2.20
- Nugent Adoption
- MEDJUGORJE IRISH CENTRE PILGRIMAGES APRIL - OCT 2020:
- Exploring our Faith - restarts 16th January
- SYNOD2020 Talks
- Lourdes with Leisure Time Travel - Oct 2020
- Women's Group Newsletter January 2020
- Please join the Gift Aid Scheme
- Week of Prayer for Christan Unity
- Safeguarding - Net aware
- Paintings for Zimbabwe
- Dementia friendly Afternoon Tea & Singalong Dates for 2020
- Pope's prayer intention for January
- Pastoral Area Website
- Year of the Word CAFOD resources
- 6.00pm Readers Rota
- Year of the Word 2020
- Claire House Volunteers
- Portraits of Redemptorists around the world
- Marie Curie Helper Service
- VOLUNTEER WITH NUGENT
- Nugent - Pre-loved campaign
- Safe Internet courses
- THE ARCHBISHOP ROMERO TRUST
- SYNOD 2020 an update July 2019
- NSPCC on line safety video series
- A message for business owners from the Medaille trust
- Redemptorist Lay Associates weekend - a report
- Redemptorist Vocations Prayer
- SYNOD Reflective evenings
- SYNOD Themes - an update
- Celebration of Marriage and Family Life 9.2.20
- Confirmations 2020
- Why we need more deacons?
- Cathedral Book Club 23.1.2020
- Be a Cathedral Guide
- SYNOD 2020 Talks audio & download
- St Bernadette Team - with Animate
- Animate +
- SYNOD 2020 Next steps
- Report on the SYNOD Listening Process
- Sowers, Seeds and Sowing
- Diploma and Certificate in Pastoral Ministry and Leadership
- SYNOD talks
- Little Church and Children’s Liturgy - please note
- NUGENT – Charity shop appeal
- Monthly Signed Mass at Christ the King
- Adoremus Te Prayer Group