Pulpit Swap Sunday 30th June
Once again the priests of the Pastoral Area will be exchanging pulpits as a sign of our desire to work more and more collaboratively. We welcome Fr Stephen Pritchard, our Dean from Our Lady of the Assumption to Bishop Eton.
Because of the special nature of the Creation Mass at 10.00am, I have assured Fr Stephen that I will look after that celebration.
The priests of the PA have felt called to have an ever-expanding ecclesial heart rather than a parochial heart, this has meant that they have been looking at ways to grow together to best serve the parish the priests will better be able to get to know different communities and people will be able to connect with priests from different local parishes. Please keep in your prayers the Pastoral Area initiatives at this time.
Thank you from the McGann family
The family of Pat McGann send their thanks and prayers to those who supported Pat in his life, his final weeks and in the celebrations of his life.you to Fr Joe, Deacon Paul Whitehead, Deacon Paul McNicoll, Fr Tim and Fr Charles, the Knights of St Columba, parishioners friends and those who attended Pat's glorious funeral. prayers, cards and generosity since Pat's passing are greatly appreciated. would also like to thank everyone for the kind donation of £1000 to Marie Curie, Woolton. Holy Sacrifice of the Mass will be offered for your intentions.
If you didn't manage to attend either of the SYNOD Listening sessions, you can email our dedicated address BE.synodvoice@bishopeton.
A document with some background on the SYNOD questions and the questions themselves can be downloaded just CLICK HERE
Please submit your comments by 24th June 2019 - thank you.
Dementia Friends Champion
If anyone would be interested in becoming a Dementia Friends Champion, which means you would be able to present the one hour Dementia Information Session in your parish or group Training at LACE on Tuesday, 23 July from 10.00am–4.00pm and there are very few places left. To book please telephone 0151 522 1040.
Friday, 28 June, 7.00pm-8.30pm. All are invited to the Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King to participate in this Mass for members of the clergy who are celebrating jubilees throughout 2019. Light refreshments will be served in the Gibberd Room after the service
Parish Garden Party
Tickets on sale today after Masses. Also donations for the Tombola are welcome AND cakes and scones, (which can be brought on the day or left at the monastery on Saturday.) Please try and come along there will be lots of activities, food and music to enjoy.
CTMH Update 19.6.19
Bethel Welsh Chapel and Centre invite us to join them during a special weekend in July as they celebrate 40 years of the monthly Community newsletter “Yr Angor”.
Friday 21st June
THE COFFEE STOP - Every Friday at Elm Hall Drive Methodist 10:30 – Noon
Meet for coffee and a chat with friends
Page 1 of 86
- Dementia Friendly Afternoon Tea and sing-along
- Bellerive Open Evening
- KSC AND SPUC ROSARY CRUSADE:
- Self Esteem and the Love of God 12-14th July
- Bach Collective "Magnificat" at Liverpool Parish Church
- St Mark’s Church BBQ:
- Organ music at St James Woolton
- Bishop Eton Creation Mass
- St Mary's Shrine Church Warrington - Pro-Life garden fete
- St Edward's Open Evening
- Alpha Course at Animate
- Parish Garden Party on Sunday 30 June.
- St Mary’s College, Crosby
- Summer School for Young Adults (18-35)
- CAFOD Climate pilgrimage
- Come and See October 2019
- One World Group Afternoon tea - cancellation
- TATTON PARK Coach trip
- SYNOD 2020 - Information gathering
- Dementia Friends' Champion training
- Gergely Juhasz - ordination to the diaconate
- Novena 2019
- Thank you from Fr Charles
- Women's Group Newsletter late May 2019
- SYNOD Listening Sessions and associated information
- Homily at Fr Barrie's funeral
- Redemptorist Vocations Prayer
- St Mary's Parish Pilgrimage to Rome and Assisi
- Catholic Link - Pope Francis minute
- DEFIB and FIRST AID Training for Parishioners 9.6.19
- Parish Garden Party - helpers neeed
- Your Parish needs you - can you help?
- Churches together - Young Adults' forum
- Fr Tim - Redemptorist Youth Ministry May 2019
- Catholic Parishes helping Syrian Refugees
- There is more to a person than dementia
- “Could you knit/crochet a blanket for a sick person you may never meet? "
- World Youth Day at home - anyone interested?
- Paintings for Zimbabwe
- New App for 16-35 year olds
- Follow up to the Protection of Minors meeting
- Archdiocesan Lourdes Pilgrimage Association
- Information Day at Sharing view sharing at the Cathedral
- Cathedral Walking Group 30.6.19
- Talk on Spiritual Care at the End of Life:
- Formation Fund
- Celebrate the Child Mass 30.6.19
- Easter Reflections from SYNOD2020
- RLBUHT Chaplaincy volunteers needed
- Animate Gap Year
- Cathedral Concert Society
- Adoremus Te Prayer Group