The Half Marathon Runners (and Cyclists) were delighted to present a cheque for £4,624.67 to Fr Desmond this week to support the great work of The Mavambo Trust, Zimbabwe.
The overall total raised over the last three years now stands at an incredible £14,047. Many many thanks.
Liverpool Half Marathon Bishop Eton runners for Project Zimbabwe. Overall we had ten runners and all completed the course safely. With sponsorship monies collected and pledges outstanding it looks like the 2012 total raised will be some £3078.18. Again the runners would like to express their sincere thanks for all the very generous support, words of encouragement and cheers on the day!
To view photos of the event click here
Zimbabwe Christmas Project:
Thank you for all the support for our Redemptorist communities in Zimbabwe. There remain just a few of the gift vouchers (akin to Oxfam and CAFOD vouchers) at the Monastery for Bro Benjamin's project among the children who are victims of the AIDS pandemic. Please see the poster in the porch. A £10 voucher will feed a child-headed household or a group of AIDS orphans for a month. Please hand in donations to the Monastery.
Page 2 of 2
- Jack Traynor - Miracle at Lourdes 25.5.19
- Summer School for Young Adults (18-35)
- St Mary's Parish Walk 8.6.19
- Dementia Awareness Week at St Mary's 2019
- Women's Group - Llangollen trip
- A talk on the situation in Bethlehem
- Vocations weekend for young women
- Dementia Action Week - Free Market Place 24.5.19
- CAFOD Climate pilgrimage
- May devotions at St Mary's Woolton
- Theological talks at St Charles Aigburth
- SFX Plant sale
- Come and See October 2019
- Dementia friendly Sing a long last Fri of the month at St Mary's
- DEFIB and FIRST AID Training for Parishioners 9.6.19
- Parish Garden Party - helpers neeed
- Annual Novena - can you help?
- Polling Day - Public Service Announcement
- CTMH Walking Group 10.6.19
- Your Parish needs you - can you help?
- Women's Group Newsletter May 2019
- Churches together - Young Adults' forum
- Fr Tim - Redemptorist Youth Ministry May 2019
- Catholic Parishes helping Syrian Refugees
- There is more to a person than dementia
- “Could you knit/crochet a blanket for a sick person you may never meet? "
- World Youth Day at home - anyone interested?
- Paintings for Zimbabwe
- New App for 16-35 year olds
- Follow up to the Protection of Minors meeting
- SVP recruitment appeal March 2019
- CATENIAN BURSARY FUND
- The 'SYNOD' questions and SYNOD Survey
- Youth Synod 2018 - Final Document
- CTBI statement regarding Brexit and prayer
- Mass Intentions
- SVP food collection
- Mass Intentions
- Monthly Signed Mass at Christ the King