World Alzheimer's Day is held on September 21st each year, it is a day on which Alzheimer's organizations around the world concentrate their efforts on raising awareness about Alzheimer's and dementia
Time to forget from the Alzheimer's Society
The Bookcase Analogy
In these days we are rejoicing with four members of our community who have reached remarkable personal milestones.
Last Friday (8th Sept) Frs Jim Casey and Tony Johnson reached the Diamond Jubilee of their Profession of Vows as Redemptorists and next Sunday (17th Sept) Frs Tony Hunt and Michael Henesy mark the Golden Jubilee of their Ordination, which actually took place here in our church. We will mark the occasion at the 11.30am Mass on that day and the congregation will be invited into the hall afterwards to meet all our jubilarians.
'Together we can make a difference'
'Together we can make a difference' is the phrase used by the Movambo Trust.
Thanks to your generosity Frances, Matthew, Josh and Jess have returned from Zimbabwe - after a successful trip in which they decorated 3 classrooms.
Frances has put together a booklet on the trip which is currently (Sept 2017) available in the church porch.
Frances is planning another trip next year - watch the parish bulletin and BE Alive for updates
Watch the slideshow below for a flavour of the trip
There is no image or category is unpublished or not authorized
Life Choices 2016/2017
- 5 Wednesday evenings in the Autumn term, beginning September 13th 6 p.m.
- 5 Thursday afternoons, in the autumn term beginning September 14th
- 2 Saturdays (16th September and 14th October)
Redemptorist Youth Mission 2018 - Planning
Thank you to Fr Charles Randall C.Ss.R for this report on the recent planning meeting for 'Redemptorist Youth Mission 2018'
Redemptorists of Europe Meet in Granada to Plan July 2018 Youth Mission
On 12 July this year, Redemptorists from all over Europe gathered in Granada, Spain, to plan the forthcoming Redemptorist Youth Mission which will be held in the city between Wednesday 25 and Sunday 29 July 2018.
Redemptorists from around Europe concelebrate Mass
at our Perpetual Help Shrine in the city.
Over the weekend of 15th and 16th July. Brother Mike spoke at all seven Masses at St. Mary's and Bishop Eton.
Here is the final address at Bishop Eton's 6pm Mass
Thankyou for your donations to support the Redemptorist students.
Anyone wishing to join the Redemptorists as a priest or brother should speak to Fr. Charles.
Page 10 of 11
- Jack Traynor - Miracle at Lourdes 25.5.19
- Summer School for Young Adults (18-35)
- St Mary's Parish Walk 8.6.19
- Dementia Awareness Week at St Mary's 2019
- Women's Group - Llangollen trip
- A talk on the situation in Bethlehem
- Vocations weekend for young women
- Dementia Action Week - Free Market Place 24.5.19
- CAFOD Climate pilgrimage
- May devotions at St Mary's Woolton
- Theological talks at St Charles Aigburth
- SFX Plant sale
- Come and See October 2019
- Dementia friendly Sing a long last Fri of the month at St Mary's
- Annual Novena - can you help?
- Are you 25 to 40?
- Polling Day - Public Service Announcement
- CTMH Walking Group 10.6.19
- Your Parish needs you - can you help?
- Women's Group Newsletter May 2019
- Churches together - Young Adults' forum
- Fr Tim - Redemptorist Youth Ministry May 2019
- Catholic Parishes helping Syrian Refugees
- There is more to a person than dementia
- “Could you knit/crochet a blanket for a sick person you may never meet? "
- World Youth Day at home - anyone interested?
- Paintings for Zimbabwe
- New App for 16-35 year olds
- Follow up to the Protection of Minors meeting
- SVP recruitment appeal March 2019
- CATENIAN BURSARY FUND
- The 'SYNOD' questions and SYNOD Survey
- Youth Synod 2018 - Final Document
- CTBI statement regarding Brexit and prayer
- Mass Intentions
- SVP food collection
- Mass Intentions
- Monthly Signed Mass at Christ the King
- Dementia Information
- Pentecost - Journeying together
- Talk on Spiritual Care at the End of Life:
- Formation Fund
- Easter Reflections from SYNOD2020
- Metropolitan Cathedral - Chorister recruitment
- Gin Tasting - Gibberd Room Metropolitan Cathedral
- Cathedral Book Club 30.5.19
- RLBUHT Chaplaincy volunteers needed
- Animate Gap Year
- CATHEDRAL - LADIES DAY 29.6.18
- Cathedral Concert Society
- Adoremus Te Prayer Group