Congratulations to Our Lady's Bishop EtonOur parish school has appeared as no 6 in the top ten Liverpool schools in the recent key stage 2 table .
Very proud to be number 6! Well done to the children. 👏👏https://t.co/lXtJE7muJs— Bishop Eton Primary (@BishopEton) December 14, 2017
Rooms are available for the 17/18 academic year at Christ the King student house in Mount Pleasant. A small (6 rooms) warm and comfortable house with good-sized bed/study rooms and plenty of communal space and activity to encourage an enjoyable and sociable student life. Cost (£95 pw) includes breakfast and one shared meal weekly. Please phone 07840 796464 for more information.
In response to the Archbishop’s recent letter, the priests of our Pastoral Area recently met. Our discussions were focused on our shared mission here in the PA, and our three year journey together towards the Archdiocesan Synod 2020, of which next September’s 2018 Eucharistic Congress is an integral part. As a Pastoral Area, we are invited to send 40 delegates to the Congress, more information will soon follow.
With You Always The programme to prepare our children for First Reconciliation and First Holy Communion): Follow up meeting for the parents this Monday 30 October in the Fisher- More Hall at 8.00pm.
After a discussion about the ‘Open Letter’, the practicalities surrounding this year’s programme will be explained by the catechists.
In response to the Archbishop’s recent letter, the priests of our Pastoral Area (St Ambrose and St Christopher, St John Vianney, Christ the King and Our Lady, Our Lady of the Assumption, St Mary’s and Bishop Eton) recently met.
At the meeting we wel-comed our new arrivals, Frs Sean Riley and John Poland at Christ the King and Our Lady. Our discussions were focused on our shared mis-sion here in the PA, and our three year journey together towards the Archdiocesan Synod 2020, of which next September’s 2018 Eucharis-tic Congress is an integral part. As a Pastoral Area, we are invited to send 40 dele-gates to the Congress, more information will soon fol-low. Our next joint PA event will be our Mass for the Feast of All Saints, at Hope University on 1 November 2017 at 7pm.
Redemptorist Youth Ministry I am happy to announce officially that from the beginning of this month, Natasha Pritchard and Anita Carson will take over the work, begun a few years ago by Paul Murphy. I hope their enthusiasm will inspire young people of all ages, not only in our parishes but across the country, to deepen their faith and their commitment to the mission of the Lord.
Page 9 of 11
- Dementia Friendly Afternoon Tea and sing-along
- Bellerive Open Evening
- KSC AND SPUC ROSARY CRUSADE:
- Self Esteem and the Love of God 12-14th July
- Bach Collective "Magnificat" at Liverpool Parish Church
- St Mark’s Church BBQ:
- Organ music at St James Woolton
- Bishop Eton Creation Mass
- St Mary's Shrine Church Warrington - Pro-Life garden fete
- St Edward's Open Evening
- Alpha Course at Animate
- Parish Garden Party on Sunday 30 June.
- St Mary’s College, Crosby
- Summer School for Young Adults (18-35)
- CAFOD Climate pilgrimage
- Come and See October 2019
- One World Group Afternoon tea - cancellation
- TATTON PARK Coach trip
- SYNOD 2020 - Information gathering
- Dementia Friends' Champion training
- Gergely Juhasz - ordination to the diaconate
- Novena 2019
- Thank you from Fr Charles
- Women's Group Newsletter late May 2019
- SYNOD Listening Sessions and associated information
- Homily at Fr Barrie's funeral
- Redemptorist Vocations Prayer
- St Mary's Parish Pilgrimage to Rome and Assisi
- Catholic Link - Pope Francis minute
- DEFIB and FIRST AID Training for Parishioners 9.6.19
- Parish Garden Party - helpers neeed
- Your Parish needs you - can you help?
- Churches together - Young Adults' forum
- Fr Tim - Redemptorist Youth Ministry May 2019
- Catholic Parishes helping Syrian Refugees
- There is more to a person than dementia
- “Could you knit/crochet a blanket for a sick person you may never meet? "
- World Youth Day at home - anyone interested?
- Paintings for Zimbabwe
- New App for 16-35 year olds
- Follow up to the Protection of Minors meeting
- Archdiocesan Lourdes Pilgrimage Association
- Information Day at Sharing view sharing at the Cathedral
- Cathedral Walking Group 30.6.19
- Talk on Spiritual Care at the End of Life:
- Formation Fund
- Celebrate the Child Mass 30.6.19
- Easter Reflections from SYNOD2020
- RLBUHT Chaplaincy volunteers needed
- Animate Gap Year
- Cathedral Concert Society
- Adoremus Te Prayer Group